Call for participants
In the framework of the E+ Brighter Future Project, the University of Groningen in collaboration with the NGO Pharos is organising a collaborative learning activity that will take place between 9 and 12 May. Its objectives will be:
1) the knowledge and analysis of the Dutch model of public policies in relation to children separated from their families, with special attention to those who migrate without parental accompaniment;
2) the comparative analysis of the main challenges for their inclusion in school and society, based on the experiences of different countries;
3) the analysis of the examples identified as good practices in this field.
This activity is addressed to members/volunteers/workers at the 7 partners participating in the BF project. Each partner will cover the travel expenses for 3 participants. If you are interested in attending, please read the following information and send a CV and a motivation letter no later than 10 April to email@example.com.
9-12 May 2022
University of Groningen
- Deadline for applications:
4 April 2022
Selection of Participants
In order to be eligible, it is necessary to have an upper-intermediate level of English language proficiency.
For grassroots (Comune di Torino, CORA, Pharos, PAC-UK)
1. Experience in working in direct contact with children (35%).
2. Experience related to the child protection system (30%).
3. Potential to apply acquired knowledge in the near future (35%).
For academic partners (RUG, UAB, UNIVR)
1. Research related to Childhood Studies, particularly to child protection system (40%).
2. Potential to apply acquired knowledge in the near future (40%).
3. Knowledge/experience in defining university training programs in Education or related fields (20%).
Candidates should send a CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4 April 2022. Short-listed candidates might be called for an interview with the BF project’s local coordinator at the corresponding institution to clarify any doubts.