Call for participants
BF is organising a Training Activity in Leeds (UK) held by PAC UK (Part of Family Action) next autumn. The training activity is addressed to members/volunteers/workers at the 7 partners participating in the BF project. Each partner will cover the travel expenses for 3 participants. If you are interested in attending, please read the following information and send a CV and a motivation letter no later than 30 June to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5-8 October 2021
PAC-UK Leeds Office
Hollyshaw House; 2 Hollyshaw Lane, Leeds, UK
- the identification of professional competences that facilitate the development of inclusive practices in schools for students with diverse family situations and/or personal backgrounds;
- the analysis of PAC-UK’s experience in the professional training of those working with (ex)foster children;
- the analysis of experiences identified as «good practices» with regard to the inclusion of pupils with family situations and/or students with diverse family situations and/or personal trajectories.
Program (Coming soon)
Selection of Participants
In order to be eligible, it is necessary to have an upper-intermediate level of English language proficiency.
For grassroots (Comune di Torino, CORA, Pharos, PAC-UK)
1. Experience in working in direct contact with children (35%).
2. Experience related to the child protection system (30%).
3. Potential to apply acquired knowledge in the near future (35%).
For academic partners (RUG, UAB, UNIVR)
1. Research related to Childhood Studies, particularly to child protection system (40%).
2. Potential to apply acquired knowledge in the near future (40%).
3. Knowledge/experience in defining university training programmes in Education or related fields (20%).
Candidates should send a CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com not later than 8 July 2021.
Short-listed candidates might be called for an interview with the BF project’s local coordinator at the corresponding institution to clarify any doubts during the first half of July.
Selected candidates will be notified by email by the end of July.